Marshalls Registered company
We are proud to announce we have become Marshall registered company
After all your inspiration, planning and investment, finding the right installer is essential, as you will rely on their advice, product knowledge and workmanship to achieve the desired end result.
The Marshalls Register of Approved Landscape Contractors and Driveway Installers is a national network of recommended professionals. Although we are not employed by Marshalls, we agree to abide by their installation guidelines and are vetted by Marshalls assessors.
Marshalls recognises the vital part the installer plays in the correct installation of our products. They set up our Register of Approved Contractors and Driveway Installers to ensure that customers buying their products enjoy peace of mind combined with the guarantee of a quality end product finished to the highest standards.
Did you know the question most frequently asked is “how much will it cost?” The majority of installation costs are usually ground preparation and labour. Opting for a premium quality paving won’t significantly increase the overall cost, so choose the best you can afford.
Only members of the Marshalls Register can offer you complete peace of mind that comes with being backed by the UK’s largest manufacturer of driveway and patio products. This is why Caledonian Building & Landscaping can offer you the unique Marshalls Hard Landscaping Guarantee.
The guarantee protects your investment by a level of cover unmatched by any other company
- Covers materials defects for a full ten years
- Covers installation defects for a full five years
- Is valid even if the installer ceases trading
- is index linked to protect your investment against inflation
- Is issued only when inspected and signed as satisfactory by you, the customer
- Upon receipt of the correctly completed request form and full payment for work carried out, Marshalls will send your Guarantee form within 5 days
- Caledonian Building & Landscaping will cover the cost of Guarantee – £50 (+VAT) per £5000 of installed value